From the Pastor
The Elders are meeting Sunday to discuss in-person worship possibilities and plans. I will write you Sunday afternoon about their decision.
I will be on vacation next week. I’m going to write my first academic paper in 10 years and celebrate the 10-year anniversary of my ordination to the vocation of Christian ministry. Please pray that I am able to rest and enjoy some time in the sun.
If you need prayer, have an emergency or have some other need, please contact Steve Rehfuss, Elder chair, an Elder or Pastor Sheri Jackson.
Sunday prayer meeting: Weekly at noon
To join with video: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81578641808
or to call in: (646) 558-8656 Meeting ID: 815 7864 1808
Tuesday Women’s Sunday school meeting: Weekly at 2:00 pm
To join with video: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89039852283
or to call in: (646) 558-8656 Meeting ID: 890 3985 2283
If you haven’t filled out the congregational survey, please take a few minutes to provide a couple words of input. You can email Pastor T or the office or call Pastor T at (217) 710-9292.
- What is the most important value of First Christian Church?
- What are the 3 most meaningful aspects of our worship service?
- Describe the most meaningful worship service you’ve attended.
- What is the service you most look forward to during the year?
- What did you enjoy about our worship services when we gathered in the fellowship hall last summer?
- Use one word to describe the fellowship hall worship services.
- What have you enjoyed about our online worship services?
- Use one word to describe our online worship services.
- What 3 things are you most looking forward to when we gather in-person?
- If our worship services are different so that we can gather safely, what are the 2 most important things to include?