What to Expect?
- Worship service is about an hour-long
- Practical messages based on the Bible
- Historic setting with pipe organ
- Open Table, the Lord’s Supper for everyone
- Separate worship for children
- Friendly people
- Opportunities to help others
- Accessible building with ramps and elevator
Where to park?
- You can park in the lot behind the church and enter through the back entrance, through the fellowship hall. Go up the stairs or elevator to the sanctuary.
- Parking is available in the bank parking lot to the east (right) of the church. You can enter the front doors and go up the elevator or stairs.
- There are spots along the street and across the street from the church building. These also offer you front door availability to the elevator or stairs.
What to wear?
- Everyone wears comfortable clothing. Some have coats and ties. Some have jeans and sandals.
- Come as you are.
What about children?
- A nursery is available for infants to three year-olds during Sunday School and the Sanctuary Service. It is on the second floor of the building, underneath the sanctuary.
- Children are welcome to worship with their parents. The pastor invites the children to come up to the steps for a children’s message.
- During the service, those who are four years-old to third grade will be excused to go to their own worship service. The children get to have a hands-on, Montessori-based worship service called, Children Worship and Wonder. Click HERE for more information about this exciting opportunity for children.
- Parents may pick up their children at the conclusion of the service.